Florida International University (FIU) is among 10 largest University located in Greater Miami, Florida, United States. Founded in 1965, FIU offers 191 programs of study with more than 280 majors, including Architecture, Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Law, and Medicine, etc.
FIU is the main partner with many world famous corporations like Bank of America, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KBMG, Burger King Corporation, Marriott International Target…
- Ranked #8: Business school that has high rate of job offers after graduating.
- Ranked #7: Marketing major
- Ranked #8: International Business program
- Ranked #67: Public Affairs program
- Ranked #1: Hospitality – Tourism management students get jobs
On 22nd August 2017, the representative of FIU, Dr. Meredith A. Newman – Vice Provost for Faculty and Global Affairs and other important senior officials – visited and signed an Exchange and Cooperation Agreement with Broward College Vietnam.
Followed by that:
- Broward College Vietnam students will be able to participate in an exchange program after completing 2 semesters of study at Broward College Vietnam.
Broward College Vietnam Alumni, upon completing their 2-year program at Broward College Vietnam, students will be provided with the privilege to transfer to FIU to complete their Bachelor’s degree.